Sunday, June 10, 2007

VBS- My first Year

Well it is Sunday after Vacation bible school has ended. It was my official first experience ever. Yes, I did not have the joy of growing up going to bible school and singing songs like "a bundawonderful life in Jesus" as Annie tells me are true traditions, but I will say it was a huge success. With my lack of knowledge and my only comparison to being involved with college ministry, VBS became a Summer Beach Project Vision Rally every night with videos, music and really cool hand motions...well that may be solely a VBS thing, but it was awesome. What was great for me was the amount of people in our church who helped out. The kids enjoyed hanging all over college graduates, elders, deacons, Sunday school teachers, the youth director, the worship leader, and the pastor! It was great! I'm preparing a slide show as we speak that will have some of our friends excited to see what VBS was really like.

No comments: