Monday, July 9, 2007

Welcome to the new ATT...We'll mess with you alot!

As the world takes another corporate combination, Bellsouth has become... "The New ATT." Since "The New ATT" has taken over, we have had our phone line messed with, lost our DSL, turned it back on only to find out the request to turn our DSL back on was not met because when they didn't do it after the 3 business days they spoke of...we didn't call them back. Yeah, that's right. They did not turn our DSL back on so we were supposed to call and tell them that they hadn't turned it on. Wouldn't you know if you turned something on. When I turn the light on in a room, I know I did it. Or more importantly when I run into a wall in a dark room, I realize ... I didn't turn the lights on! (Hypothetically of course) On top of that when I got off the phone today I was asked, "I've sought to give excellent customer service and would like for you to rate me on a scale of one to ten. I told the lady, "I gave the last person a 10 and I got no DSL for an extra week. Call me back on Thursday and I will rate how well the installation went on Wednesday and I'll be glad to rate you at "The New ATT."

No comments: