Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Little Things

My children hit new milestones almost daily. They're growing up so quickly. It's funny how I get used to them saying different words "their" way even though we always say it correctly, so they'll eventually say it right. I secretly love the alternate ways they say things! For instance, Paige calls strawberries "strawbabies". I love that. It's just the sweetest. Well, the other day we were watching a video and she said "Mmmm, mommy, it's a strawberry." What!?!? Is it possible? She said it right? I tried to ignore it, thinking it should be a one time event, but no. She officially says it right now. It just makes it so tangible that she's growing up so fast. Luckily, Annalee still says "strawbabies", so I guess I'll hang on to that for a little while longer!