Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Best Wife ever!!!

Ok I wanted to have some pics of this before I posted it but I can't wait any longer. Many of you know my wonderful wife Annie and how she surprised me and took me to the Troy LSU game for my birthday. Well she topped it at Christmas and I have to brag on her for two reasons 1) ladies take notes on the awesomeness and 2) men she married me (still shocking to this day!!!)
So I took a personal day on the last Friday before our schools Christmas break because we were headed to Miss. for a family function that night. I knew her mom was going to watch the kids that night so I thought maybe we had a night to our selves or maybe we were going to N.O for the Troy Bowl game. Well we get to Miss. and arrive in front of her parents house. She makes me stop she calls Katie Compton (Dr. Ben was unavailable) to tell me we are going to Birmingham until Monday kids free to hang out, relax, etc... I am pumped so we jump back in the car and start to drive. When we get to their house I am told we have another surprise! She tells me to cover my eyes and go inside. Katie and Ben jump out wearing winter clothes and I read a sign saying "We're going to Gatlinburg" (PNTYP for Ben and Katie) So I am dumbfounded and pumped because we haven't had a vacation just the two of us since our first valentines day 6 years ago. It was so much fun and we had the best time! So yeah my wife know how to give a Christmas present and I am supposed to be the creative one. As 2008 concluded I have to say Annie 2 Scott 0. Year goes to Annie!!!

5 comments:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

She went through alot to pull if off Scott!!!!Glad u guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

you are so right. She is the best.
Mimi

Mirinda said...

That is so stinking sweet! Of course your wife is just precious, so it doesn't surprise me :)

Ben, Katie, and Campbell said...

man, what a trip. :) i would love to be sitting in a hot tub right now, sipping mikes, eating a calzone and some donuts from the donut friar, watching the office - heaven. pntyp gburg 08! i'm email pics soon... love y'all

Demetrius and Amy said...

I've been waiting for this post just so I could comment for you Scott! Your wife is the best and sweetest. We all love her (and your too of course). Glad you had a fab bday and Christmas because you Mr. "do-it-all" Scott Parks DESERVE IT!!!