Saturday, June 26, 2010

Firsts!

Today was Davis' first time to go to a movie at the big screen! We all went to Toy Story 3 this afternoon and it was super fun! The girls absolutely loved it:) Davis did really great! He had a few bouts of restlessness but nothing bad! All in all it was a great family event and I loved it! There's just something exciting about actually going to the movies. I don't show excitement as well as some would like me to (aka Scott Parks:), but I had a really fun time. I love to watch my little ones be mesmerized by how big everything is. Also, I think movies have gotten louder. Or...maybe that means I have just gotten older. Either way, it took some adjusting on my part on the front end! Too bad it costs an arm and a leg to go to the flippin movies, or maybe we might go more;)

No comments: