Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What's up...

Hello long lost blogging friends!! It has been quite some time, so I thought I'd take just a minute to update:) Lots of things have obviously taken place since I blogged like a bajillion years ago!! The biggest of which, is the rapidly approaching arrival of our fourth baby:) We are naming him Shepard Jonathan, and my other children already endearingly call him "Shep":) I am 26 weeks preggo and am honestly living life like I'm not gonna have a baby in my arms in less than 10 weeks most likely! We were not anticipating having number 4, but the Lord had different plans for us! So, because of my lack of planning for more children, I subsequently gave away every baby item, every piece of maternity clothing, baby toy...etc. away. All we had was our crib, which a few days before we found out we were expecting, had offered to give to another couple who was expecting their first baby! I had to take that offer off the table:/ I believe wholeheartedly that the Lord will provide for all our needs. It's just feels so crazy to be in this position!
As far as my pregnancy goes, it has followed suit like the others. Same song, different verse:) I'm contracting like a champion, so I have to take it super easy, which is kind of a ridiculous statement with a husband and children ages 3, 5, and 7:) We are hoping to avoid bedrest this time around. The odds are not likely, but we can still hope, right? You can pray with us that our sweet boy will stay inside until his appointed day of arrival, and that he will be healthy and strong and full of life at that time! In the meantime, I am gonna try to get my act together and start getting some things for this baby so we'll be ready for him when he gets here!
Until next time...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for the update. That's a precious name for your little one. I'm glad there'll be another Parks in the world. Praying for you all.