Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Cutest Little Cotton-Tail!







We had some time alone with Annalee last Friday night because Paige was spending the night with Scott's mom. It was great because we were able to get the camera out and treat her like she was an only child for a few hours. We have a ton of pictures of Paige and alot of Annalee, but not quite like we do of the first. The funny thing is , I decided since we have such a petite little one, that I would try on this Easter outfit from last year (which was 3-6 mos. and she is 15 mos.) and it Fit! It was hilarious. So, we definitely had to get som pics. She was so fun because this year she was able to play. She thought the plastic eggs and the basket were the best toys ever. They kept her very busy for a while! She is so enjoyable. Her little personality is just blossoming daily, along with her vocabulary. I guess talking so much is an inevitable side effect of having a 3 yr. old sister who talks non stop! So, at the end of the night though, we were convinced that we must have the cutest little cotton-tail EVER!!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott and Annie! I love seeing pictures of your beautiful girls. You are very blessed. I cannot believe your 15 month old can wear a 3-6 month outfit!!!! My baby girl is wearing a 2T outfit to her one-year-birthday party! haha Hope you had a nice easter!

--Shelley said...

I can totally relate to the rewaring of last season's clothes--with Streed that is. I pulled out shorts and shirts from last summer! And yes, she is a precious little cottontail!