Thursday, September 13, 2007

Daddy's Girls!



I took this picture one night before I left for work. On those nights the girls get some good sweet time with their daddy before bedtime. They absolutely LOVE it. I'd like to think they would be all sad because I leave, but their not! They just say "Bye Mommy. See you in the morning!". Makes me a little sad! They practically push me out the door because they get daddy all to themselves. They dance and sing and run around the house pretending to be different characters. Then daddy reads the final bible story for the night and they get tucked in by the man they think must have hung the moon! Although we're teaching them about the God who really did hang the moon! They adore him and he reciprocates. I think it's just the sweetest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest picture, you guys.
Merrill

Kari said...

What an adorable picture it's so sweet. And what beautiful girls, do they both look like your or what?