Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Annie!!

Today is my beautiful wife's birthday. Unlike me, Annie really tries to down play her birthday and uses her gifts for things like groceries and things for the girls. She also tries to make it seem like she's not really special and as all of you know that is not true. If it weren't for Annie, our house would be a disaster, I would wear dirty clothes and eat cereal every day for every meal, our girls would never look as cute as they always do or be so obedient and seeking after the Lord through what she teaches them, our friends with babies would never have two weeks of meals, she could never answer any nursing questions, she could never hold my hand in church and squeeze it 3 times just to say she loves me, and I guess the biggest for me is I would be without my best friend, my biggest fan, and the love of my life. Yeah, she may try to down play it but lets face...We're all better of with my wife...AND SHE'S MY WIFE!!!!!! Happy Birthday baby!

3 comments:

Kari said...

What a sweet husband you have. Happy late birthday!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Ok, I totally just teared up while reading that...and I'm not even pregnant! Good word, Scott. We love you, Annie!

Love,
The Villacampas

Anonymous said...

yep i teared up too and i'm definitely not pregnant either...and i agree with scott, annie is a bunch of things to a bunch of us!
amy summerville