Friday, July 11, 2008

Cow Appreciation Day







As most of you know my wife is addicted to Chick fil a and has gotten our girls hooked as well. So today I was meeting with someone around 2:00 and found that today was Cow Appreciation Day. If you dressed up as a cow, you received a free entree. If you dressed from head to toe..you received a free meal. So the Parks family loaded all 5 decorated "cows" and headed to our dinning location. Upon arrival we expected to receive a few entrees and buy fries and drinks but NO!!! They gave us 4 free combo meals (2 kids meals) for FREE FOC NADA!! It was great. We hung out with other cows played in the Fun Zone and even ate Ice Dream! It was awesome. Here are a few picks from the day.

8 comments:

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

me and lucy did the same for lunch today (see our blog..I posted about our day too) my pics aren't that great(dead batteries in camera right before we left...)y'alls are so cute!! happy cow day!
Carrie

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Too cute. Seems like it was worth dressing up for the free meal!!!

Jennifer Werneth said...

scott and annie
sorry that i dont know you annie, but i went to school with scott. and judging from the cow ears, hes still just as fun as always! you have a beautiful family! my prayers are with the atchisons too.
jen

Demetrius and Amy said...

Seriously, this is such a Park's moment!

katie said...

no y'all did not.... but then, it doesn't surprise me - we know annie and her chick fil a! :) wish we could have been with y'all...
love you
the comptons

Michelle McArdle said...

Very cute pics!!! I wish they did that monthly, we would sooo be dressed like cows for free fodd!!

Anonymous said...

I love this family of cows.

Anonymous said...

My wife is also addicted to chick-fil-a. So much so that I googled chick-fil-a addiction and found your site. Please, if you know how to treat a chick-fil-a addiction, or wish to start a chick-fil-a addicts anonymous meeting, let me know.