Monday, September 13, 2010

It's me again...

After a nice relaxing weekend, I was hurled full force into a crazy busy Monday. My Monday included, working childcare for 4 hours at the gym while also keeping my neighbor's baby, putting two overtired children down for a nap that didn't last nearly as long as I'd hoped, getting those cranky children back up to spend an hour and a half in carpool picking up the girls (meanwhile the noise level grew exponentially), trying to get a quick workout in on the dvd player while my kids continuously tried to lose their minds, showereing and getting all of us dressed while waiting on the neighbor to pick up her baby, driving across the bay for a fundraiser for Scott's school, driving back across the bay after prying 3 little ones away from their daddy:( , and and putting the VERY tired kiddos to bed well after their bedtime. Yep. I'm tired too. Good night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annie,
If everyone doesn't know it, its only because I don';t say it enough. You are the Super Mom and I am so thankful for the little things like the drive accross the bay for about 10 minutes of time so I can see you and the kids. I hope you know how much it meant to me and how much I love just knowing you are around. I love you with all my heart and can't wait to see you this afternoon. Have a great day baby!
Scott