Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Messed up grill...

So...I'm having some dental issues. I had a terrible toothache on Monday and made an appointment for the following day. I'm thinking, I obviously have a cavity, lets identify, fill it, and be on our way. Nothing is ever quite so simple in the Parks' home. Keep in mind that, embarrassingly enough, I haven't been to the dentist in a loooonnnggg time. I'm not even gonna tell you how long! My kids have been, but not me;) So the simple cavity that I'm thinking turns into a root canal that's needed...but wait there's more! There's also some sort of cyst/tumor behind that molar! What!?!? So he refers me to an oral surgeon. I go see him today and he tells me that I need a CT scan done to see exactly what we are dealing with. They are gonna call me with that appointment. So here I am, waiting to see what exactly we are dealing with! Par for the course for me though;)

2 comments:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Annie so sorry for you.will pray that the issue can be resolved soon.

The Ranew Family said...

Bless your heart. Praying that it is solved soon and that you don't have pain!!