Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day by day

Today, Davis and I have gone for a run, let me get a flu shot, and then Davis waited (as patiently as his little 2 year old self would let him;), for me to do my skills checkoff stuff at the hospital. While not his finest hour, or mine for that matter, we made it! Now it's naptime for Davis/prepare for tomorrow because I have to work tonight. I genuinely have to take life day by day, because I tend to let my mind run miles ahead of me! It makes me crazy and a little overwhelmed when I try think too far ahead. So, we will do what we do today and trust the Lord. If He gives us tomorrow, He will also give me the grace and strength to get through that too!

1 comment:

Demetrius and Amy said...

I can totally relate and I totally agree. Our daily bread...enjoy your day!