Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Annalee!!

My little sweet pea on her first day home from the hospital.
This was her birth announcement picture. I made a onesie with all her birth info and put it on her, so she was the birth announcement!


She LOVES her daddy!!

She chose to just put her mouth straight to the cake instead of messing up her hands.



She was still not quite sure!




Then she gave a "Are you really letting me get away with this?" look.





She sported some Mickey Mouse ears since her party was themed after Mickey Mouse Clubhouse which she loves.



I can't believe that my tiny little Annalee is actually 2 years old! She started out so teeny (well she is still a little bit small), but she is rapidly catching up! She talks like an adult sometimes (thanks to big sister Paige!). She's definitely my cuddliest child yet. She loves on you like no other and gives these HUGE hugs for such a tiny person. She takes after her daddy in that aspect. I think he gives the best hugs on the planet! She had a great time at her party. Her little friends and cousins came over and we grilled hot dogs and made mickey mouse pizzas, not to mention cake and ice cream. It was a blast for her. Paige is now anxiously awaithing her birthday party! I am feeling the need to tell my children to SLOW DOWN! This time when they're little is going by much too fast for me! Happy Birthday precious Annalee!


2 comments:

--Shelley said...

I just realized in those pictures how much she looks like Paige. Bet you can't wait to see Baby Davis. So glad yall are having a boy.

Laura said...

Hey guys! We so enjoyed your Christmas card. The girls are absolutely precious! I know you are enjoying them so much! I randomly came across your blog while updating ours. Needless to say, I was very excited. I hope everyone is well. Our blog address is 7troyrenfroes.blogspot I hope all goes well in preparing for baby Davis!