Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More of Davis!

Our little glow worm while on the bililight!


He enjoys having his hair washed.


He's already found his fingers!


My sweet baby boy!



His hands look really big here, but they really are tiny!




He looks at you with such endearing eyes!


Sorry it took so long to post new pics. Scott came down with the flu on Friday, so I quarantined him to the back bedroom for 4 days until he didn't have fever anymore. This created a busy time for me, to say the least. The girls behaved pretty well, but we were cooped up in the house because I don't want Davis out just yet. So, my patience was tried on many occasions over the past few days! Also, I was sleeping on the couch, so Davis and I could try to avoid the germs, so, lack of sleep mixed with antsy two and four year olds and a newborn baby could concoct a combination that nobody wants to mess with! Really though, Davis has been an angel so far. He only gets up once in the night and goes right back down. The girls are great sleepers and for the most part pretty obedient. Paige is in school during the week, so that is good for her, and for us as well! I can't complain! I just need some time to catch up a little bit on a few zzzz's and I should be good. Scott is back at work, so I'm adjusting to getting all three children dressed, fed and out the door, to get Paige to school on time. We've been on time 3 days in a row, so I think we've come up with a good routine! Enjoy the new pics and I'll post more soon!


7 comments:

Demetrius and Amy said...

Ok I know I'm a little sentimental right now...but I teared up when I saw baby davis on the towels. seriously...it is so beautiful.

Jessie said...

He's adorable! Looks like a Parks!

The Ranew Family said...

He is so adorable Annie. I loved the picture of him on the towels. I know you are enjoying every moment with him!!

Ben, Katie, and Campbell said...

oh little davis... i can't wait to get you in my arms!! way to go super mom annie for taking care of 3 little ones, and a daddy with the flu! you deserve a prize... wish i wasn't 4 hours away - or i would surprise you with some chick fil a :)

Danny and Jennifer White said...

He is sooo cute!Glad you are surviving it all!

Merrill said...

Only waking up once a night, what the heck! I love baby Davis, as does Ruthie-she was very concerned about the "light on his back" and still asks about him to make sure he's ok.

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

sounds like your little girls are a lot like ours! what sweet princesses. lucy said tonight-Daddy you the real prince! and of course i am the mean queen-HA!!