Thursday, February 7, 2008

Maybe Baby!

Well, tomorrow (Friday), I go to the doctor for the third time this week for him to check and see if I've dilated anymore. He was a little concerned on Monday because I'd progressed a little more and I'm still only 35 weeks. I went back on Wednesday and hadn't changed really, so we didn't have to do an amnio test to check on his lung development. I'm going back in tomorrow and we'll see if anything has changed. I feel like maybe it has. I've been contracting since 15 weeks, but my contractions now are gradually becoming much more intense, and I feel like I did when I was in early labor with the girls. I'll be surprised if he sends us home tomorrow, but really I never know for sure! It's just a waiting game now! Please pray that when Davis arrives, that he will be healthy and his lungs would be fully mature. We are excited and look forward to meeting him soon. I'll keep you updated on what happens tomorrow!

4 comments:

Demetrius and Amy said...

I know I'm not as excited as you all are but I think I'm pretty close! We are trusting in the Lord for Davis' health and your peace of mind. Can't wait to meet the little guy...baby davis, it's been a long time coming!

Jessie said...

We'll pray that everything goes well and that the Lord gives you His peace above all else! Can't wait to see a picture!!!

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Cute Pic! We are praying for you all!

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

Annie,
I love the picture! It is so beautiful!! I'm praying for ya'll for a healthy baby and easy delivery!
Carrie