Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Good News!

I went to the doctor yesterday and there have been no major changes, which is great! He told me to just continue what I was doing, i.e. bedrest for right now, but that I could take Paige to and from school. I just have to really take it easy in between. I'm 34 weeks which we are glad to see. My doctor voiced that 34 weeks is good but not great. We would obviously like to keep him in there as long as possible! He should do well though and that is what we continue to pray. I'll update with any new changes!

2 comments:

katie said...

that IS great news! hopefully he will stay in there a little longer... you must be taking care of yourself! :) i'll call and check on you in the morning...

Laura said...

Hey Annie! I am excited to hear your news about Davis, but, sad that you have to be on bed rest again. Right now I am praying for a full term baby and a healthy delivery for you guys. Good luck and keep posting updates!