Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Baby Davis Update

Well, I went to the doctor on Monday and I was 33 weeks on Monday. He's been seeing me weekly now because of preterm labor in past pregnancies and Annalee being a little premature. Well, I have started to dilate already and so he sent me over to the hospital to get some injections to slow down my contractions and also get some steroid injections to help mature his lungs. His lungs are the biggest concern right now. Obviously the longer he stays in, the better he'll do. I feel alot better though to have gotten the injections and that should help him tremendously. He should do fine but there's always a "what if" factor. I got to come home on bedrest, again. All three babies have successfully put me to bed. The good news is, with Paige I was on bedrest from 26 weeks on. With Annalee, I was on bedrest from 30 weeks on, and with Davis I'll be on bedrest from 33 weeks until. We've gotten further and further each time. My mom came to get the girls yesterday to stay with her until Friday so I can really rest for a few days, which I am very thankful for. Our friends here have been incredibly good to us as well, in trying to line up meals and do whatever they can for us. God has really blessed us with our church and friends and family. We'll keep you updated on any changes or arrivals!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

No wonder you are doing so much blog posting! :) Seriously, I know that must be so hard. We will pray for both you and Davis to hang on a little longer and for patience for everyone while you wait in a bit less than ideal circumstances.