Wednesday, January 23, 2008

1st Day of School!

My little Paige is in school now. God orchestrated an amazing way for her to attend this preschool at no cost. I must admit that I was sad to watch her go. She's been with me for the last four years almost! She was definitely ready to go. She was so excited and never looked back. She just said "Bye Mommy. I love you!" It's good that she responded that way but it made me sad becuase it was a little too easy for her to let go. I guess I'm in store for much more of that as life goes on! The only thing that's set her back a little is sleep. My girls are both phenomenal sleepers. They normally go to bed at 7:30 pm and wake up about 9:00 am. It's beautiful. Well, now I have moved their bedtime back to 7:00 pm and I wake them up at 7:00 am. I literally have to wake them up out of a deep sleep every morning. So, in turn Paige is pretty tired when I pick her up. She's slowly but surely getting used to it though!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

What a big day! It is hard to let them go even just a little bit, though! She looks adorable.

katie said...

what a big girl... i miss her