Monday, January 28, 2008

Paige's Birthday Party

Paige and her long-awaited Barbie cake, which I did not make!

Enjoying the pizza and dress-up clothes.

Paige being the princess she is at heart!
Sorry for the sideways pictures. Our computer is being a little crazy this morning, so sideways it is! We celebrated Paige's birthday a few weeks early, since we can't exactly plan a party for her because Davis could make his appearance any day! As you know, I am on bedrest, so my sweet husband did it all. He's such a big fan of birthdays and we wanted to make sure Paige had her day. It was a small party with just a few of her friends. She thoroughly enjoyed herself. She's been talking about having a Barbie party for months! We ordered pizza, had cake and ice cream, played with dress-up clothes, and opened all kinds of fun presents! Paige got her very first bicycle! She hasn't had a chance to ride it yet because it's been so rainy. She loves it though. Her comment about her cake was, "Oh , it's a Barbie cake!!! But, I don't think it's gonna taste very good." Ah, the things that go thru her little head! All in all it turned out very well. My precious husband did a fabulous job. He cleaned the house, organized everything, and cleaned up after all was said and done. He knows how OCD I am, so he tried to accomodate so that I didn't stress. He really is the best and I love him oh so dearly! We're glad she had her day. I'll probably try to do some cupcakes for her class when her actual birthday gets closer!


1 comment:

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

Sweet Annie!!! It is so good to be able to have a little way to keep up with ya'll-ran across your blog through some others from troy and south people...check out ours too, I just started it! Your family is beautiful! I miss you, its been a way long time since i've seen you!
Carrie