Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, so I was out running today at around 2:00 this afternoon. Yes, it was miserably hot, but it was the only time I could go today. I run by a golf course near our house and it's a very wooded trail with lots of shade. It's normally a great run. Today, however I'm on my way, getting into my running nitch with my ipod going strong, when suddenly a SNAKE crawls right across my path and I literally have to jump over it. I flipped out! I started running really fast and just couldn't get over that I just stepped over a snake. Not two minutes later...the SAME thing happens again! I jump over another SNAKE!. By this point I am just wigging out! I am sure anyone who saw me thought I had tourette's syndrome, because I was running faster than normal and all the sudden I would just scream and shake all over because I had the heebie jeebies from those creepy crawly creatures! I'm sure it was a sight to see. I had to get away from the wooded part and just ran straight up University Blvd in the blazing heat. I didn't care! I really think I would rather be hit by a car than bitten by a snake. I was all paranoid after the incident too, so even after I was running on the street, I kept looking behind me and all around to make sure the snakes weren't following me! I guess I don't really need to mention the fact that I HATE snakes!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Completely impressed that you are running in june at 2 pm.

Shane, LaJuan, Jocelyn and Gabbie said...

sounds like some kind of crazy nintendo game

Demetrius and Amy said...

oops....that nintendo comment was from me, Amy Summerville. guess lajuan was logged on before me. he he