Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Davis' 6 mos. Check-up

Davis had his 6 mos. check-up yesterday. He weighed in at 13lbs and 10oz. He was 25 3/4 in. long. Yes, he's little! He only gained 7 oz. in 2 months. I was a little concerned at first, but my pediatrician seems to think that he's just fine. He's sleeping fine, "eliminating" fine, and eating well. Annalee did the same weight gain trend and she's caught up now. It looks like he might pattern the same way. Scott's trying to bulk him up on the side I think! Otherwise everything was good. He got his shots and tolerated them well. My pediatrician said that we could come back in 6 weeks if we wanted to do a weight check if I was overly concerned, so we'll keep that in mind.

2 comments:

Ben, Katie, and Campbell said...

Scotty, try not to look so happy in the next pic! :) Love you buddy. -Ben

Anonymous said...

He may be little but he is precious...Scott, cheer up. Mimi