Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Random Pics...

Our sweet boy laughing!

Beautiful brown eyes!

He's a little wiggle worm and thinks that it's funny!


Silly girls.



Paige in all her excitement!




Annalee kept telling me to "Take a Pitcture...",
she needed me to get just her!




This is how every day goes... Paige is looking for the toy that she set
down on the table. Lo and behold, who has it...Annalee does as she
sneaks past Paige! Then Annalee antagonizes Paige with it for a few
minutes, they have to say their sorry and ask for forgiveness.


These are just a few new pictures that I enjoy and thought I'd share!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it, love it, love it. Mimi

katie said...

annie! the house looks different, although i am seeing only pieces of it in the background... are those new couches at the parksie household? and a new rug? might need more pics... looking good!

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!! And it cracks me up how much your oldest one looks like Larsen :) I found your blog from Michelle and Clays page! I'm new at this whole blogging thing but finally getting the hang of it! Hope ya'll have a great day!
Hailey Barton

Demetrius and Amy said...

i LOVE the second one of Davis and the one of Annaless all by herself. So cute!

Donna said...

Precious pics- you have the cutest kids! I know they bring you so much joy! And I know exactly what you mean about the oldest child looking for that toy they sat down for just a second...and where should it be but in #2's little paw.

Anonymous said...

Hey Annie, these are so cute. They are getting sio big. Thanks for stopping by my room. I had Wyatt at 3:52 am 8/16. We are doing good.

katie said...

silly parksies... we would NEVER forget about y'all. EVER. now stinking hurry up and get to bham for the gustav party - you promised a visit! :)