Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Look!

So, as you can see, we've spiced up the background of our blog a little. It was of course FREE, so Yay!! I preface this with "we" did this because it did entail quite an ordeal and required Scott to have to come and clean up my mess. I tried to do it all by myself. I was gonna surprise Scott with how well I can follow directions on the computer. For those of you who don't know, I am the definition of the computer illiterate wife of a computer savvy husband. You'd think that I would be smart enough to figure these things out, but I guess with each child, I just gradually get dumber, so as the computer age advances, I just get slower it seems! There are step by step instructions on how to change the template of the blog. I followed each one carefully. It actually took me several days to attempt it, because I had this fear of deleting the whole blog. Well....that's EXACTLY what I did! I couldn't understand how I followed each and every step and it didn't work. I called Scott at work and actually started to cry. He was all caught off guard, and was wondering why I was so upset about it. I think it was just that this blog has been sort of a journal for me for almost 2 years, and even though we had all the pictures still, all the stories that went with them couldn't be recreated necessarily. I was genuinely sad! Well, my hero rescued me yet once again! He came home and somehow retrieved it nad helped me get the new template set up. I then got a little angry, because he didn't do anything different than what I had done! Oh well! All is finally right with the blog so I'll just chalk it up to my lack of computer skills!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new background. Now you need a picture with all 3 children. Mimi

Mirinda said...

The SAME thing happened with me this week! Finally got it straightened out...the lame thing is I had forgotten I had a blog for TWO YEARS until a few weeks ago. So I guess I am right there with the 'attend Grace, have a blog' crew. LOL Yours looks great, love the background print!

Donna said...

Looks awesome- love the colors! I would have FREAKED out if I had deleted my blog too- it's my scapbook. : )

Amy said...

Looks great!