Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things about me...

I was tagged on Facebook to write 25 random things about myself, so I decided I would share it in the blogging world as well!


1. I have been married for 6 years and I already have 3 children!
2. I had amnesia for a day in elementary school, after hitting my head while sliding down a water slide.
3. I tend to set unreasonable goals for myself (i.e. runing several marathons, and training for a full triathalon by age 35-when I am a VERY weak swimmer!). Did I mention I have 3 kids?
4. I love people who are real and vulnerable.
5. I have a sick sense of humor and my first response, involuntarily, is to laugh when people fall.
6. I secretly love teeny-bopper movies like: "10 Things I Hate About You".
7. I don't like going on dates to the movies because you can't talk there, and when the rare opportunity arises to go on an actual date with my husband, that is the first thing he would choose. Hmmm....
8.I could eat the same thing every day and be totally fine with it.
9. I LOVE my mini-van! I swore I would never have one, and now I couldn't imagine life without it!
10. I am the epitomy of what you think a stay-at-home mom would look like when I drop Paige off at school every morning (jeans, sweatshirt, hat, and no make-up).
11. Someone thought I was 19 years old in the grocery store the other day! It was a great day!12. I have to ask my children for forgiveness ALL the time, it seems like, for my lack of patience!13. I have only been to 17 of the 50 nifty united states.
14. I can also recite the "50 Nifty United States" song and list off all 50 states in alphabetical order in about a minute!
15. I have a freaky knack of remembering numbers. My husband thinks I'm on the autism spectrum because of that, and frequently calls me his little savant (Spelling?)
16. I am pretty athletic and people think that is hilarious for some reason and don't always believe me.
17. My oldest daughter is convinced that I am a princess because of my wedding pictures!
18. I have never, not even once, colored or highlighted my hair.
19. I think that my husband is the funniest person on the planet, and I fall more in love with him daily.
20. I have been on bedrest with ALL 3 of my pregnancies!
21. I have a blog that I have recently been very delinquent with. I know that it frustrates blog-stalkers like myself, so I'm really gonna try and do better! www.parksavenue.blogspot.com
22. I wish you could order take-out from Ruth's Chris, not that we could afford it!
23. I am so competitive about games, that most of the time I opt not to play, to avoid the internal sin it causes in my heart if I don't win. I am a gracious winner, but a TERRIBLE loser (on the inside!). My husband, however has to deal with my wrath of losing later! Putt-putt golf almost sent me over the edge one time!
24. referencing #8...I could eat chick-fil-a every day.
25. I am going to be 30 this year, but am stuck at 25 and don't know if I'll ever get past that.

2 comments:

Duane and Kim said...

Maybe #5 is why we're good friends.

Ben, Katie, and Campbell said...

i second that kim - i definitely like #5 and #12 best... they go on my list too. :)
miss you friend...