Monday, February 2, 2009

Davis' First Birthday Party!













These are a few pics from Davis' party on Saturday. They are a little out of order, but you get the idea! His actual birthday is not until Feb. 11, but since Paige's is Feb. 16, we split them up to make it easier! I cannot believe he is almost one. This year has been an absolute blur! I can't figure out where the time has gone. Davis really enjoyed his party, and the cake...obviously! Our family and friends were here to celebrate and we had a great time. He had a Florida Gator themed party which daddy was super excited about. Davis was a cutie in his big boy Gator hat. He looks so old with it on! He will ALWAYS be my sweet baby boy though!!!
P.S. Referring to the bottom picture...Paige really did have a good time. Right before we sang happy birthday she got her feelings hurt by sister, so she couldn't control the tears. All was well about 5 minutes later!

7 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Awww, cute pictures. I'm sorry we missed the party :( And I haven't forgotten about his gift, I promise.

Michael and Kim said...

What a cutie in that hat!

Demetrius and Amy said...

I can't believe we missed his big day! Another reason I miss being "home." He's such a big boy in that hat. Happy Birthday Davis!

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Too cute.Poor baby stuck in all that Florida stuff!

Ben, Katie, and Campbell said...

awwww... i can't believe we missed it. :( picture #2 is my favorite - he is getting after that cake! thats my boy... he looks SO old in that hat - i can't believe he is already 1 - and campbell is already 2! where does the time go?

Laura said...

Happy birthday baby Davis. You are super cute.

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd love to thank you for such a terrific made forum!
I was sure this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/john-deere-party-supplies.html]john deere Party Supplies[/url].