Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Tomorrow marks 7 years of marriage for Scott and I. It's kinda unbelievable how fast these few years have gone by. When I think back, I get lost in my feelings of nostalgia about our wedding day! I remember every minute. I loved every second! It was one of the sweetest days of my life. I walked down the aisle into the arms of the man God had chosen for me to spend my life with! He has loved me better than I deserve. He has treated me like a princess from the get-go. He has walked with me through some of the most difficult times of my life, and never once let go of my hand. He is my precious gift from the Father. He makes me laugh harder and more often than I should probably! He is the best daddy on the planet! He is a picture of who Christ is for me and our children. He knows me better than any other human being, and despite that, he chooses to love me! He is MY precious husband, and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with this wonderful man! Happy Anniversary Scott!

5 comments:

The Reeds said...

Happy Anniversary....I hope you have a wonderful day and I am praying that God will continue to bless and strengthen your marriage.

Demetrius and Amy said...

Awwwww....Happy Anniversary you two! And many more....

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Donna said...

Happy Anniversary! You've clearly been able to avoid the 7-year-itch! You are a perfect couple!

Danelle said...

Happy Anniversary Annie & Scott! I hope it was a wonderful day!