Friday, July 2, 2010

Sisters

These sweet sisters are certainly funny characters. They obviously enjoy posing for the camera! While they enjoy playing together, they love some good one on one time with Scott or I. So, over the last two days, I've taken them out seperately. I took Paige on my grocery trip with me and she wrote out my list all by herself and checked things off one by one as she helped me shop. She's a natural helper and it really makes her feel valued.
I took Annalee to the mall today, and her avenue is and I'm thinking always will be, FOOD! She ate a yummy Auntie Anne's pretzel and strawberrie lemonade. We went to the Disney store and got her a new night gown (on clearance of course), and then she begged for a cookie, which I inevitably got her:) We also got a prize for Davis and Paige, so they wouldn't feel left out.
I love spending time with them and am thankful daily for the blessings God has given me in them. Now...it's Davis' turn:)

No comments: