Sunday, July 18, 2010

We're Back!

Well, the beach was fun times for the first half. Poor Morgan got very sick with some sort of stomach bug, so she was down for the count Friday evening on:( We thankfully had a pool to go to, so we spent the good part of Friday there, and as you can see in the pic, I in particular got a little more than I intended! I am thankful for any beach/pool time though! Also, you can be in prayer that the Lord would protect our family from this stomach bug. I hate that bug. It's genuinely the worst!

1 comment:

Demetrius and Amy said...

What a cute picture! And your sweet face is super skinny! I guess INSANITY is working it's magic:)

Seems like for some reason when you're pregnant, everyone else just keeps getting smaller:) HA!

Hope you guys don't get the stomach funk.