Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another one bites the dust...

The tummy bug has hit 2 kiddies, and today Annalee decided she wanted to join in! Truthfully, I'd rather her go ahead and have it if she's gonna get it, because school starts on Monday. The good news is, they've all been relatively normal throughout the day. They like to wait until the middle of the night, however, to surprise me with "gifts". Why is that? Why must they wait until the dead of night? Why can't they get it all out of their system when the sun is up? Anyway, it could definitely be worse, so I don't want to complain too much. The Lord is healing them one by one and hopefully we will be rid of this thing soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.