Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our Routine

Well, today is the official day we go back to our usual school routine. Scott was here yesterday, so it didn't count! Truthfully, I love a good routine/schedule. It makes me breathe easier. I feel more productive. I tend to get more accomplished because I have to. While I love it when Scott is home with us, he does kind of throw off my game a little bit. I tend to not want to do as much because he's here with us, and that is out of the ordinary! So here we are. Back to life. Back to couponing, and packing lunches, and laying out clothes, and finishing homework, and being a laundry nazi...etc. I am gonna start keeping our neighbor's baby this week though, so that will be a little different. She'll be one this month, so I have to go back to baby mode a little bit. I'm not sure how long I'll be keeping her, other than the fact that I'm pretty certain it won't be past December. I think it's gonna work out just fine. It just takes a bit of readjusting!

No comments: