Thursday, August 26, 2010

Quote of the day...

Today, like most other days of the week, I kept our neighbor, Jenna. I usually put her down for a nap at 11 and then put Davis down an hour later. I wake them both up around 2ish to go get the girls from school. Today, however, Jenna's uncle came to pick her up a little early. By the time I woke Davis up, she was already gone. So, I get Davis up, get in the car, and we were on our merry way to school. Halfway out of our neighborhood, Davis, in a panicked voice says, "Oh no mommy! Baby Jenna!" Bahahahahahaha! He totally thought I had forgotten her! Which, don't put it past me, but I was certain for today;) It was priceless. Thank goodness I have little Davis to keep me in check:)

1 comment:

--Shelley said...

this would have totally freaked me out. i would have thought, "you are right, I did leave her!" it would have taken a minute to back track in my mush of a brain. :)