Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Annie Tooth Trials: Pt 2 12-7-10

So after the surgery last month, the real problem with the tooth ws the need for a root canal whic Annie had earlir this morning. As normal for medical people they never expect pain or other things to effect them and she was in a good bit of pain after the procedure. Also, most teeth have three roots that need to be canaled (guessed on that word) but Annie's tooth has four canals! So not only did it and will it require more work, they said we owed them more money cause she had additioanl canals. I thinks its cause we live near the delta so her teeth are just mirroring our land areas. So, I am bloggin for her and I want to take care of my wonderful wife who has not only had tis today, bt alos cooked dinner for her parents adn went to Paige's First Grade Christmas program. IT was really cool and since she may feel bad tomorrow...I'm gonna blog about t next for tomorrows date

No comments: