Saturday, December 18, 2010

Winding down...

We survived the craziness of yet another day. Sometimes I feel guilty for letting myself get overwhelmed by little but busy normal,"I have three kids", day to day or even seasonal things. I know that I would look at all of these things from a totally different perspective, if there were some sort of tragedy or major event that happened. I'm a little morbid, but sometimes it's a good reality check for me. Today we watched our girls play basketball again. Thy were super cute, of course, but they got beat by flippin' giants on the other team:) It was fun though. They are so concerned about the snacks when the game is over, that they are not caring too much about their win/loss record;) Then, this afternoon, we had a little impromptu birthday party for Annalee at the park. It was chilly!!! Annalee had a great time. I can't believe she is gonna be 5 tomorrow!!!

No comments: