Friday, March 7, 2008

A new Milestone...


The pictures above are of my silly girls being "boppy heads"! They crack me up!
Well, today marks a new milestone for me. I went to pick Paige up from school and knew that Annalee had no more diapers at home. I haven't really brought Davis out anywhere considering he was a little premature and the flu has been so terrible this season. However, I had to make a quick run to Target to get a pack of diapers. In the back of my mind for the last few days, I knew that I also needed to pick up some dishwashing detergent while I was there as well. So, we get to Target for my first outing by myself with all 3 children. We had a few things that were not in our favor though. First, the temperature felt like it dropped 15 degrees from the time I picked Paige up to the time we got to Target. Second, The cart I got was less than cooperative when it came to steering it. I have a knack for picking the worst cart in the bunch! Third, it was 3:15 and I needed to get in and get out and get home because I had to feed Davis at 4:00. So, we I get everyone out and in their proper place in the cart, we run in and get the diapers, check out, get everyone back in the van and buckled in. Everthing went beautifully. The girls behaved and Davis slept soundly. I get in the driver's seat, crank the car, and realize...I forgot the dishwashing detergent! Oh well!!!!!!

1 comment:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Funny! You are doing so great to have your hands soooo full!