Sunday, November 21, 2010

2 out of 3...



These two little munchkins had to make a trip to the doctor today. Annalee has an ear infection and Davis has been coughing alot and it was sounding like it was settling into his chest. So...a double co-pay and two antibiotics later, we are on track to make our way back to health, just in time for the holidays;) In light of that, I am thankful for the health of my husband and children. And myself;) The Lord has been gracious and merciful, and has protected us from things that we don't have any idea we were even protected from! I am thankful that he gives me a mother's intuition, whether it's in the middle of the night, and I just "happen" to wake up moments before a child cries out, or even thru the discernment of when to take them to the doctor
. I believe He is the one who does that in me:)

No comments: