Monday, November 1, 2010

Swamped

Sometimes I stand in awe over the amount of laundry our family goes through. It is genuinely one of those things that is never just finished. We were out of town this weekend, so even though I was caught up before we left, I now have fallen far behind as I begin to play catchup from that.
In other news, I am beginning to train for another marathon!! Yippee! Actually, it's the same on we did last year in New Orleans. It was such a great race though, that I want to do it again:) I hope all goes well with training. You can pray that our bodies would stay healthy thru the training process as well as the race. I truly enjoy running. It's such a restoring time for me. That kinda sounds like an oxymoron (is that how you spell that?), but it's true! Stress melts away and I am able to just not really think for just a little bit.

No comments: