Sunday, February 4, 2007

Choose between two...

It has finally come to the point in my life where I must make the choice...vocational ministry or full time teaching. The need for greater education has presented itself on both fronts and I must make a clear line in the sand and choose what to pursue. I know the Lord is in control over this matter as I wrestle with my hearts desires. So I ask, anyone who has an opinion speak now and let me hear what you think! Spare no comments or suggestions. All are welcome at this table.

3 comments:

Ben, Katie, and Campbell said...

I say vocational ministry, but I, quite obviously, am not God. We'll keep praying for you about it. You don't want to teach forever. You'd rather talk about God all day. True or false?

--Shelley said...

hmmm...If teaching is a gift, lets say a "spiritual gift"...

tough to say. You really could be used as a teacher in the secular world as well.

thanks for your insight the other day. I think he's fine.

Anonymous said...

God will show you where you need to be if you just be patient. Keep praying.