Friday, February 16, 2007

Paige is 3!!!!!!





































Oops! One of Annalee snuck in here!




































































Have three years already gone by? I cannot believe it! My precious Paige is three years old. On Feb. 16, 2004 @ 2:50 pm, our long-awaited first daughter made her entrance into this world. She's grown so much and has taught me more than I could ever dream of teaching her, and she's only 3! The Lord has blessed her already with such a sweet obedient spirit. She has taught us that children truly are a blessing from the Lord, and on most days makes us want to have 10 more just like her! Annalee loves her and Paige already mothers her baby sister so sweetly. She's got a sense of humor right up her Daddy's alley! Throughout the last couple of years she's been one busy bee. Starting as a chubby yummy baby with cheeks and thighs that received countless kisses, she's growing so tall and really does take my breath away at times with the striking outward and inward beauty that the Lord has blessed her with. She's been our ladybug, cinderella (make no mistake that she truly is a princess!), a ballerina, a big sister, and a great playmate. I've posted a few pictures over the last couple of years and you can see several of those aspects in them! She's irresistible (at least I think so)!!!! So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE! I count it pure joy with every remembrance of you!

1 comment:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Oh how sweet! I got teary-eyed reading this! I, too, can't believe that she's 3! And yes, she's beautiful!