Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My Valentine!

I don't know if other people know it, but I have the sweetest husband in the world! He loves me better and better every day. Which is amazing because you'd think that the more you got to know someone, the harder they might be to love! He truly strives to love me like Christ loves the church. With Valentine's day just around the corner, I felt compelled to recognize publicly, this wonderful man. It's fun to watch our girls, especially Paige, because she can talk, and see some of his personality in them. Not to mention, that Paige also looks just like him too! I really see his heart in how he loves all three of us girls, and we know that aside from Christ, no one could possibly love us more!

1 comment:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

How sweet of you to publically recognize him! I hope y'all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!