Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Who is that teenager in our house!

Last night I was sitting at the computer desk feeling very sick fighting a sinus infection when around the corner walked our teenage 3 year old. I looked at said to her, "what are you doing? She with the utmost sincerity looked at me tilted her head and replied, "I just finished my bath and need to dry my hair," as if I had asked the most ridiculous question ever. It amazes me how much she grows by the minute these days. I guess we'll start planning high school graduation soon...but not yet.

2 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Oh wow! She is growing so tall.

P.S. I think you need to put some straps on that towel :) Just kidding

Anonymous said...

she is HUGE! i can't imagine her as a teenager - i don't want her to get any bigger! what a beautiful girl - she stole my heart from a young age. :) -katie