Friday, April 30, 2010

Always in control...

I am so thankful that we serve a God who is always on the throne. He's never surprised or taken back by the events of the day. A friend of ours just lost his mom and the sovereignty of God is so comforting in great times as well as sorrowful. No matter the roller coaster of emotion we might ride in our own human nature, the Lord is constant. He is comfort. He is peace. He is unwaivering. He chose me. I ONLY love Him because He loved me first! As much as I would like to think it had something to do with me, I would never have chosen Him in and of myself. He sought me out! I swear I will never understand why He would choose a sinner like me, but I rejoice in being a daughter of the King!

1 comment:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Well said Annie.Love you and thanks for all you guys have done for us this week.:)