Friday, April 9, 2010

My hubby

My husband. There are just not enough words to describe how precious he is. He is so wonderfully gifted! The way the Lord utilizes his gifts and talents is amazing to me! His willingness to be used is inspiring. I am in disbelief sometimes that the Lord chose to give him to me:)
Today, Annalee's school went on a field trip to Scott's school! Scott and the club that he sponsors, put on an Autism Awareness Assembly. The kids performed the "Cha-Cha slide" and they did fabulous:) Scott is the head of the autism department there and sponsors a club called Project Outreach. Those students basically befriend and help the students with autism and learn that they get back much more than they give by being involved with them! This is similar to the model they use at Annalee's school.
Scott's heart for mercy shines through when it comes to this. He has advocated for his students, and the students involved in the club cannot help but witness the gospel thru him. He is certainly a superstar there:) He has loved on his students and accomplished tons of goals. All the while, acknowleding that the Lord is the One who gives him and blesses these abilities.
He is my precious husband and I love him so very much!

No comments: