Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Good News...




We got Paige's results back from her bone scan and they were normal. We are so thankful and are very appreciative of all of you who have been praying. We have to go back to Pensacola on June 4th for another visit to the rheumatologist to re-evaluate where she is and see if we need to take any more action or what steps we need to proceed with. The Lord has caused me to truly have to trust Him with her because I'm completely out of control in the situation. It's been good for me to have to look to Him first, because my natural instinct is to want to try to make things better myself and I can't. Also, I hate the idea that she has pain from it and I can't fix that either. It's been quite a learning and growing process. I'm still not quite settled yet because if nothing else is showing up, then why is she still limping after a year? Lots of questions, but still no definitive answers. So, we're still trusting God that He'll lead us and we'll follow willingly as we walk through this with her. Please continue to pray!


No comments: