Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Random...

So, every now and then I realize things that I do that are normal to me but not necessarily to everyone else. I realized that anytime I'm at home for any significant length of time, I put on pajama pants. I know it's because I want to be comfortable, but it's not like my clothes are necessarily uncomfortable (not counting the pre-pregnancy jeans I'm fitting into, which fit but aren't labeled comfortable yet!). It's so habitual to me that I didn't even realize that I did it. If I didn't have to take Paige to school or run errands I might never get dressed! However, it's not like I just sit on the couch all day either. I just like to cook, clean, play with my kids, etc... in my pajama pants! I feel like I have to justify myself, but I don't really have any great reasoning behind it. I guess I'm just a little crazy with an overwhelming desire to be in the comfort of my p.j.'s!

3 comments:

JD and Danielle said...

I can definitely relate! As soon as I get home, that is the first thing I put on. However, John David could stay dressed in his normal clothes all day and night!

Duane and Kim said...

me too!

katie said...

me three! :)
bad news - i forgot ben has boards the tues and wed after davis's baptism, so he will be hard core studying. i might just come with campbell anyway - but i wish he could be there! :(