Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by my dear fried Katie Compton. Thanks Katie. So, here we go!

What was I doing 10 years ago:

-Senior year of high school in good ole' Vancleave, MS (which recently got it's first stoplight a few years ago!). I was eagerly anticipating going to college.


5 thing on my to-do list:

-clean bathroom
-write thank-you notes
-pay bills
-Make dentist appointment for Paige
-do laundry


5 snacks I love:

-yogurt with granola
-oatmeal raisin cookies
-fresh fruit
-diet coke
-iced animal cookies


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

-buy a bigger house
-buy a beach house
-pay off debt (house, car, etc.)
-support others by giving substantially to church, friend, missions, etc.)
-Go on vacation and pay a babysitter to come with us!


5 bad habits:

-being too much of a germ-a-phobe
-fanatical about having the house in order
-don't spend enough time with my husband (since baby #3)
-keeping up with friends after they've moved (better since the blogging world!)
-too much t.v.


5 places I have lived:

-Gautier, MS (pronounced "Go-shay" - go figure) birth to 8th grade
-Vancleave, MS - 9th grade thru high school
-Mobile, AL - college at USA
-Christchurch, New Zealand - 2 months on a mission trip in college with campus outreach ministry
-Back to Mobile, AL - presently


5 jobs I've had or have:

-anesthesia aid- 12th grade
-Rec Center atr USA - first 2 years of college
-Mobile Infirmary - nurse tech in Surgical Intenseive Care Unit (SICU)
-Mobile Infirmary - RN in SICU
-Providence Hospital - RN on Labor and Delivery (prn-as needed), while simultaneously being a stay at home mother of three!

I want to know more about: (you're tagged!)

-Kim Baxter
-Amy Summerville
-Jennifer White
-Kim Cobb
-Laura Renfroe


-

1 comment:

Ben, Katie, and Campbell said...

yeah... sorry about that. but i figured, "hey, annie has nothing better to do and lots of free time - lets tag her!" :)