Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One of those days....

Today is one of those days that I'm sure to experience several hundred more with three children! Paige has pink eye that we're treating, so she's home from school. Annalee's still potty training (enough said!). I'm nursing Davis every three hours trying to keep the girls away from him so he doesn't catch anything. I'm just waiting for Annalee's eyes to turn pink and Paige is now complaing of a sore throat which they swabbed for strep. The culture came back negative which I thought was great, but the doctor said that as far as the baby goes it would've been better if she did have strep because the baby would likely not get that! Great! So her advice was keep the other children away from him for a week. Ok! That's sounds incredibly easy! Especially with Paige home all day, who now lives to mother him! ( Can you detect the sarcasm?). I;m also trying to keep my house in some sort of relative order, because a house in disarray makes me so uncomfortable and I can't relax! I know this just is part of parenting and being a mother and a wife, but oh how I would enjoy a little vacation! Only the Lord knows how far away that is!

1 comment:

Ben, Katie, and Campbell said...

bless your heart... i know it must be crazy. hang in there super mom annie - i know you can do it! :) SO glad paige's bone scan was normal - we'll be praying for june 4th too. hope everyone is back to normal soon - and i'll be working on that vacation... you deserve it!
love y'all...