Monday, April 21, 2008

It's Potty Time Again!

Well, the time has come to potty train Annalee. As much as I dread it. I hate the potty training process. In the long run, it's wonderful, but the training process I loathe! She's doing pretty well I guess. I'm having to do a longer drawn out version with her. With Paige, I took 3 days of concentrated time and by the end of that she had gotten the basic concept so it was a little easier. Because I'm nursing the baby several times a day, I can't give Annalee that same concentrated time. So, we'll just go a little slower. I'm trying to just stay home most of the day, so she has several opportunities to go. I'm praying that she'll learn quickly, for my sanity mostly!!

1 comment:

Hope Atchison said...

ok, so I don't really bribe with anything else to do with parenting, but have found that it works like a charm with potty training!! :)

ps....I love what you said about the Dr. appnt.."I'm doing the best I can." I say this all the time. It's one of my themes!