Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back to the swing of things...

We are haveing to get back into the swing of things. My little ones are gonna have to adjust to being home with all their siblings everyday! While we will go to the pool most days, there are other things that have to get done:) They have to learn to play and share and compromise and treat each other with love and kindness (most of the time;) This morning they went a little wild so I had to lay down the law real quick! They are all down for a nap now and I am working this evening from 3-11 so hopefully they will give daddy a break and obey from the little lessons/discipline form this morning! I am making them sound terrible on here! They are really not that bad, they have just had a hard time listening and obeying this morning:) A nap will do them right I think!

No comments: