Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's Been a Little Bit!

I made a trip to Publix again today! It's been a little bit since I've been. Well..longer than a week, let's put it that way:) I spent $6 and saved $43. It was a little smaller trip, but I still got some fun stuff! Here's a quick list of what it included:
1 Digiorno pizza
4 banquet frozen meals
2 pks Lenders bagels
2 Breyers yo-crunch yogurts
2 Sour creams
1 International Delight coffee creamer
1 Pepperidge Farm Deli flats
1 Whole wheat pita wraps
1 loaf fresh wheat baguette loaf
1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 pkg Zatarain's Jumbalaya
1 box Kellogg's Raisin Bran
1 box Kellogg's Disney fruit snacks
1 pkg Quakes rice snacks
2 lunchables
2 boxes Del Monte Fruit Chillers

It wasn't a huge trip but it turned out pretty good for the amount spent! We ar going back on Friday to shop this weeks sale that starts tomorrow so I'll try to remember to update:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Annie...that's awesome! I need to know your secrets :) Seriously!!! I've been "researching" a little bit, but I would love some tips from such a great shopper that already knows the system!!

Parks Avenue said...

Sure thing Haley!!

Danelle said...

does that really say SIX dollars, saved FOURTY THREE!? teach me your ways, Annie :)